- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Magpul Items
Voters in New York City and Colorado are trying to make up for past mistakes. Despite bad decisions on Election Day last year, they're throwing out some of the politicians who abused their trust.
As firearms manufacturers are run out of states where gun-grabbing governors are pushing through radical new laws, Gov. Rick Perry is all too happy to welcome them to the great state of Texas. The boom in new jobs and economic impact of a thriving industry in the Lone Star State shows how gun-control laws don’t make anyone safer yet hurt states’ economies.
In a protest against new gun laws, more than 100 firearms dealers say they will stop selling guns to government and law enforcement officials in New York and other states unless those same firearms are also available to average citizens.
Unnoticed amid dozens of tract homes in the Denver suburbs, a nondescript industrial building is suddenly in the middle of the gun control debate in Colorado. Magpul has issued lawmakers an ultimatum potentially worth millions: Pass you gun control bill, and the business will move.