- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
Magruder Branch Trail
Latest Magruder Branch Trail Items
Va. pressed to pay for aging inmate population; Searchers return to Montgomery County parks to look for son of slain mother; Applicants to grow medical pot for D.C. eye Northeast; Va. Senate Democrats collect $2.1M in third quarter; Md. gives preliminary approval to O'Malley's proposed congressional map; Currie defense witness: 'No one would call him smart'; Prince George's residents vote for Leslie Johnson replacement.
Police in Montgomery County searched additional parks Monday in Clarksburg and Damascus with the hopes of finding an 11-year-old boy whose mother was discovered slain in her Germantown home.