- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mahdi Lawson
Prince George's County police on Monday revealed they are looking for a second suspect in a fatal shooting that occurred during a drug deal at a Seat Pleasant gas station.
Police have arrested and charged a 24-year-old man in a fatal shooting that occurred at a Seat Pleasant gas station this weekend.
Court documents filed in Mr. Lawson's case state that he admitted to calling James "for a narcotic transaction and meeting him at the gas station during the time of the shooting."
After he was arrested Sunday, court records state that he admitted to calling Mr. James "for a narcotic transaction and meeting him at the gas station during the time of the shooting."