- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mahdi Lawson
Prince George's County police on Monday revealed they are looking for a second suspect in a fatal shooting that occurred during a drug deal at a Seat Pleasant gas station.
Police have arrested and charged a 24-year-old man in a fatal shooting that occurred at a Seat Pleasant gas station this weekend.
Court documents filed in Mr. Lawson's case state that he admitted to calling James "for a narcotic transaction and meeting him at the gas station during the time of the shooting."
After he was arrested Sunday, court records state that he admitted to calling Mr. James "for a narcotic transaction and meeting him at the gas station during the time of the shooting."