- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Maher Sami
"The court is responsive to public issues, and that is why it is rapidly working to settle the case, but it is difficult to tell now whether a verdict will be announced on June 14," Sami told The Associated Press in a brief telephone interview.
Sami, however, said the court's experts have prepared their report on the law, suggesting that a June 14 ruling is likely.