- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
Latest Mahmoud Abbas Items
JERUSALEM (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday that the United States will support Iraq's fight against al-Qaida-linked militants who have overrun two cities, but won't send in American troops.
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is meeting for the second time in two days with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, trying to nudge him and the Israeli leader closer to a peace pact that would establish a Palestinian state alongside Israel.
Suspected Jewish vandals set fire to three vehicles in a West Bank village early on Tuesday and sprayed threatening graffiti referring to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry ahead of his expected visit to the region, police said.
Thank you for Suzanne Fields' column "Scapegoating Israel, again" (Commentary, Dec. 26), decrying the American Studies Association's hypocrisy in endorsing a boycott of Israeli academic institutions.
'Tis the season of the long holiday for toilers in the Groves of Academe
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians are going forward as planned, set for a possible solution by April.
Secretary of State John Kerry announced Friday that a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians is closer than ever, a somewhat surprising claim given the opposite reactions of other key players involved in the talks.
Gaza's Hamas chief is calling for a renewed violent uprising against Israel.