- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Mahmoud Abbas Items
The Palestinian president will invite Israeli politicians to the West Bank to try to make sure peacemaking is on the new government's agenda, a senior official said Thursday, as a top Israeli hard-liner proposed sidelining the polarizing issue.
On the seventh day of his Holy Land tour, Sen. Rand Paul continued to walk a fine line between expressing support for Israel while avoiding the impression that his support for the Jewish state is uncritical and self-serving.
The Palestinian self-rule government is close to being "completely incapacitated," largely because Arab countries haven't delivered hundreds of millions of dollars in promised aid, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said in an interview Sunday.
Did you have a Merry Christmas? If so, chances are you are not a Christian in the Middle East or many other parts of the world.
Israel has advanced the process of building 942 more settler homes in East Jerusalem under a new fast-track plan to tighten its grip on the territory, which the Palestinians claim as the capital of a future state.
Israel has advanced the process of building 942 more settler homes in east Jerusalem under a new fast-track plan to tighten its grip on the territory, which the Palestinians claim as the capital of a future state.
Pope Benedict XVI wished the world Christmas peace Tuesday, decrying the killing of the "defenseless" in Syria and urging Palestinians and Israelis to find the "courage" to negotiate.
The Palestinian Authority petition to the United Nations General Assembly was a direct violation of the Oslo Accord because all matters were supposed to be settled through bilateral negotiation ("U.N. should butt out of Israeli-Palestinian conflict," Commentary, Dec. 4). This is in addition to many other Palestinian violations, the most prominent being the Palestinian Authority's (PA) incitement of hatred and violence.
Syrian government forces are carrying out a broad offensive against rebels in the suburbs of Damascus, the state media said Wednesday, as the United Nations appealed for a billion dollars to support rising numbers of Syrian refugees.