- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Items
Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said during Sunday's farewell ceremony that one of his biggest accomplishments while president was advancing the perception that the Holocaust never happened.
The surprising victory of a reformist candidate in Iran's presidential election has put Israel in a difficult position as it tries to halt the Iranian nuclear program: With Hasan Rowhani likely to enjoy an international honeymoon, Israel could have a hard time rallying support for new sanctions — or possible military action — against its archfoe, even as it says the clock is ticking on Tehran's march toward nuclear weapons.
Iran's top leader gave a salty rebuke Friday to U.S. questions over the openness of the presidential contest in the Islamic Republic, telling Washington "the hell with you" after casting his ballot in a race widely criticized in the West as rigged in favor of Tehran's ruling system.
Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's helicopter was forced to make an emergency landing during Sunday travel over Tehran.
Iran is teetering on the brink of political chaos in the wake of last week's news that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was arrested, questioned and warned to shut up by the heads of the Islamic regime's security forces before being released seven hours later.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad defended his nation's nuclear program on Monday and said Western morals seeping into the world's cultures are the real threat.
Iran launched a domestically built destroyer in the Caspian Sea on Sunday, its first deployment of a major warship in the oil-rich region, state TV reported.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is under fire for an "un-Islamic" embrace of Hugo Chavez's mother, Elena Frias, at the late Venezuelan president's funeral Friday.
This year has been widely hailed as a "year of decision" on Iran -- a moment when Western powers will need to make some hard choices about how far they are actually prepared to go to stop Iran's march toward developing a nuclear weapon.