- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Items
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his would-be successor, Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei, are planning a coup to dismantle the cleric-run power structure of the government, the Times of Israel reports.
Iran's supreme leader is supposed to be many things in the eyes of his followers: spiritual mentor, protector of the Islamic revolution, a moral compass above the regular fray. Political referee is not among them. Yet that is the unfamiliar role Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has adopted as the political mudslinging gets heavier ahead of elections in June to pick a successor to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
According to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, it's official: Iran has become a nuclear power. The respected Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that the Persian strongman this week at an Islamic conference in Cairo told an Egyptian daily Iran is a "nuclear country."
An irate Egyptian threw a shoe at Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Wednesday as the Iranian President was touring Egypt, an act viewed as a high insult in the Muslim world.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday his nation is ready to storm Israel and "wipe it out" if it dares launch at attack on Tehran.
Iranian police have suddenly and without explanation arrested Tehran prosecutor Saeed Mortazavi, a known ally of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Never mind that Iran's space-bound monkey may have died. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he wants to be the first human to launch under the nation's developing space program.
Sen. John McCain came under fire Monday after posting a tweet that compared Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the monkey the Iranian government allegedly launched into space last week.
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday said all Muslims should mobilize their resources to uproot Zionism.