- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Mahmoud Ibrahim
"We went down trying to get out, and everyone was pushing. Under me was more than three people, and I am being pushed. Everyone is pushing, trying to breathe," he said.
Only a day earlier, Interior Minister Mahmoud Ibrahim had said it would be lifted on Thursday and announced that security reinforcements would deploy in the streets at that time — a sign of the worries over intensified protests.