- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
Latest Mahmud Items
A radical Muslim preacher described as a key al Qaeda operative in Europe rejected terrorism charges Sunday linked to alleged plots targeting Americans and Israelis in Jordan, his lawyer said, hours after Britain deported him to bring an end to a decadelong legal saga over his extradition.
President Mahmoud Abbas has appointed a new prime minister, ending weeks of uncertainty following the resignation of the previous premier, the official Palestinian news agency said Sunday.
An Afghan soldier-turned-insurgent who was feted by the Taliban for killing an American soldier during an insider attack in eastern Afghanistan last year has been killed in a raid, the U.S.-led international coalition said on Monday.
The sister of a former U.S. Marine imprisoned in Iran on espionage charges said Wednesday that she's worried and shocked that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he's not familiar with her brother's case.
DEVELOPING: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he has a vision of a new world order that would be absent the "hegemony of arrogance."
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Monday dismissed threats of military action against Iran's nuclear program, asserting that his country's project to enrich uranium is only for peaceful purposes and disputing that the country worries at all about an Israeli attack to destroy Iran's nuclear capacity.
After months of wavering, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas took a decisive step Monday toward reconciliation with the Islamic militant group Hamas, a move Israel promptly warned would close the door to any future peace talks.
Thousands of Palestinians cheering and waving flags gave President Mahmoud Abbas a hero's welcome in the West Bank on Sunday as he told them triumphantly that a "Palestinian Spring" had been born following his historic speech to the United Nations last week.
One of the world's most revered schools of Islamic learning, with strict interpretations of the Koran that inspired the Taliban, is facing a revolt against its newly appointed reformist leader - an MBA with a Facebook fan page.