- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
Major League Baseball
Latest Major League Baseball Items
Prosecutors on Monday said they might call former baseball players Barry Bonds and Jose Canseco, current baseball Commissioner Bud Selig and New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman as witnesses in the Roger Clemens perjury case. The defense said it might call former Clemens teammates Paul O'Neill, Jorge Posada and Mike Stanton and baseball writer Peter Gammons.
Congratulations, Mega Millions winners! You've just won the biggest lottery in history! Move over Bill Gates and Warren Buffett! Not so fast, Richie Rich.
Ichiro Suzuki had four hits in his return to Japan, Dustin Ackley homered and then singled in the go-ahead run in the 11th inning, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 3-1 Wednesday night in baseball's season opener.
His voice self-assured, Ryan Braun stood a few feet from the batter's box and hit back at those who he feels tarnished his name and image.
National League MVP Ryan Braun has tested positive for a performance-enhancing substance, a case still under appeal to an arbitrator under Major League Baseball's drug program, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Game 6 of the World Series was postponed Wednesday because of a wet forecast, further dampening a rainy baseball season and delaying the Texas Rangers' bid to clinch their first championship.
Major League Baseball has fined and suspended Nationals third baseman Jerry Hairston Jr. for one game following his ejection from Friday night's game and what MLB termed "his aggressive actions, which included making contact with umpire Ed Hickox."
Federal prosecutors on Thursday cut the number of felony charges Barry Bonds faces from 11 to five.