- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
Latest Malala Yousafzai Items
There was a flamboyant pop star. A legendary singer. A TV star, some supermodels, and one of the world's most powerful philanthropists. Even a former secretary of state who may soon be running for president.
The Pakistani Taliban would target 16-year-old Malala Yousafzai again if given the chance, a spokesman for the militant group told CNN on Monday.
A Pakistani girl who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban has been honored as Harvard University's humanitarian of the year.
A senior Taliban commander has purportedly penned a letter to the Pakistani schoolgirl his militant group shot in the head to explain why she was targeted: It wasn't because she wanted to go to school. It was because she dared to criticize the Taliban.
Malala Yousafzai, the 15-year-old Pakistani girl who survived a point-blank gun shot from a Taliban militant who opposed her pro-school activism, has signed a book deal.
The teenage Pakistani girl who was shot in the head by a Taliban member for advocating education for females is now back in school.
In her first video statement since she was nearly killed, a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban remained defiant in arguing for girls' education, saying Monday she would keep up the same campaign that led to her attack.
A Pakistani schoolgirl who was shot in the head by the Taliban is in stable condition after undergoing two successful operations to reconstruct her skull and restore her hearing, the British hospital treating her said Sunday.
The Pakistani teen shot by the Taliban for her advocacy of education for girls is scheduled for more surgery, according to various media reports.