- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Malaysia
a. Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia and is home to the legislative branch of the Federal government. Putrajaya is the primary seat of the federal government where the executive and judicial branches are located. - Source: Wikipedia
A growing number of terrorist groups in Africa are turning to the illegal trade of elephant tusks to finance their operations, cashing in on a massive demand for ivory spurred by a burgeoning, wealthier middle class in Asia.
Consider a couple of scenes from the golf world this year, with emphasis on "world."
The U.S. spying scandal is spreading to Asia, where the foreign ministers of Malaysia and Indonesia have chastised American diplomats and publicly denounced the National Security Agency.
Ryan Moore birdied the first hole of a playoff with Gary Woodland on Monday to win the CIMB Classic after an overnight wait caused by thunderstorms.
After a day of constant lead changes and rain delays, Gary Woodland and Ryan Moore will have to wait one more day to decide who takes home the CIMB Classic trophy.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday for a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Authorities in Muslim-majority Malaysia have banned a planned concert by U.S. pop singer Ke$ha after deciding it would hurt cultural and religious sensitivities.
Chris Stroud and Ryan Moore both overcame mistakes and bogeys on the back nine Saturday to take a share of the lead after the third round of the CIMB Classic.
Keegan Bradley is playing so well at the CIMB Classic that not even his beloved Boston Red Sox and the World Series can distract him.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was awarded an honorary doctorate in economics this month from a university in Malaysia, touching off a round of criticism from those who point with wonder at his nation's poverty and starvation rates.
A Malaysian court's ruling that a Catholic newspaper cannot publish the word "Allah" was more about politics than religion, according to several news accounts of the controversial decision.
A Malaysian court ruled on Monday that a Christian newspaper may not use the word "Allah" to refer to God, because it may cause "confusion" in the mainly Muslim country.
Jimmy Walker finally won on the PGA Tour in his eighth year and 188th tournament, and with a little help from Brooks Koepka.
Lexi Thompson shot a 5-under 66 Saturday to take a three-shot lead ahead of South Korea's Ilhee Lee after the third round of the LPGA Malaysia.
South Korea's Ilhee Lee retained a one-stroke lead at the LPGA Malaysia, while American Lexi Thompson shot an 8-under 63 in the second round on Friday.