- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge says feds can’t fine commercial user
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - malcolm in the middle
Bryan Cranston doesn't need to chase paychecks anymore. His salary for "Breaking Bad" wasn't exactly at drug kingpin levels, but he's secure.
Actor Frankie Muniz says he was hospitalized last week after suffering a "mini stroke."
Larry King has returned as a talk show host this week, at his new home on the Internet.
Police say an actor who played George Costanza's boss on "Seinfeld" and also starred on "Malcolm in the Middle" has shot himself in the head at his suburban Cincinnati apartment.
Celebrity birthdays for the week of July 11-17:
Name game at ABC