- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Malcom Floyd
Norv Turner can breathe a little easier after his San Diego Chargers rediscovered the end zone and ended a three-game losing streak.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 10-6 halftime lead over the Oakland Raiders on Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Philip Rivers threw a 6-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd and the San Diego Chargers took a 16-6 lead over the mistake-prone Oakland Raiders through three quarters Monday night in the season opener for both teams.
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
Philip Rivers threw two touchdown passes to Malcom Floyd and the Chargers remained alive in the AFC West race with a 31-0 win Sunday over the division-leading Chiefs, who went nowhere without quarterback Matt Cassel.
Wide receiver Vincent Jackson will report to the San Diego Chargers next week and sign his contract tender, his agent said Thursday.