- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Malik Zaire
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson admits to being jittery at the first spring practice last month after being suspended from school last fall for academic impropriety. Returning to the field was a big moment for him.
Malik Zaire believes he will beat out Everett Golson to become Notre Dame's starting quarterback this fall.
New Notre Dame offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock believes the Fighting Irish finally have the personnel to run the offense coach Brian Kelly likes to run.
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't ready to name a starting quarterback for 2013 _ or 2014.
"We're very encouraged and believe he has an opportunity to have a great future, but it's really too early to tell," he said.