- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Malin Akerman Items
Global Green USA kicked off Oscar week with a worthy celebration dedicated to rebuilding communities subject to environmental degradation.
The feature film "Dr. Seuss' The Lorax," documentary "Chasing Ice" and HBO comedy "Veep" are among the winners of this year's Environmental Media Association Awards.
Now that "Childrens Hospital" is in its fourth season on the Adult Swim network, its creator, writer, director and star Rob Corddry is looking for ways to bring its cast to the big screen. Not in a film adaptation of the satirical show, but in a film that uses its actors.
Jenna Fischer's girl-next-door accessibility has charmed viewers of "The Office" for eight seasons. And she takes that approachability into real life, posting honest descriptions on social media of what it's like to do a photo shoot or break into acting.
The newest model off the production line at the Judd Apatow comedy factory is "Wanderlust," your basic fish-out-of-water sendup.
Before the Golden Globes Champagne, there is the BAFTA tea.
Josh Radnor had sleepless nights while directing "happythankyoumoreplease," which he also stars in and wrote.
Clothes are a key part of weddings _ and, it turns out, the marriage of art and commerce.