- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
Management Strategies Inc.
Latest Management Strategies Inc. Items
A federally funded Job Corps vocational training complex in Southwest Washington was supposed to cost taxpayers $5.5 million, but the Labor Department says it needs another $2.7 million to finish the job, which has been plagued by bad weather, landslides, battles with unpaid subcontractors and charges of shoddy construction, records and interviews show.