- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Management Strategies Inc.
Latest Management Strategies Inc. Items
A federally funded Job Corps vocational training complex in Southwest Washington was supposed to cost taxpayers $5.5 million, but the Labor Department says it needs another $2.7 million to finish the job, which has been plagued by bad weather, landslides, battles with unpaid subcontractors and charges of shoddy construction, records and interviews show.