- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Manchester City F.C.
Manchester City Football Club is an English Premier League football club who play at the City of Manchester Stadium. - Source: Wikipedia
Second-tier Wigan pulled off a stunning victory over Manchester City for the second straight year in the FA Cup on Sunday, leaving one of the most unlikely semifinal lineups in the famous competition's recent history.
With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
UEFA has begun disciplinary action against Atletico Madrid for alleged racist abuse by fans against Manchester City youth team players.
Manchester City can win the first trophy of the English season this weekend when it plays Sunderland at Wembley in the League Cup final.
After a gloomy start to 2014 for English Premier League teams in Europe, Tottenham achieved what five rivals failed to do - win.
Hull will host Premier League rival Sunderland in the quarterfinals of the FA Cup after beating Brighton 2-1 Monday night.
Barcelona will be without Gerard Pique for two weeks because of a leg injury the defender picked up during Saturday's 3-1 loss at Real Sociedad.
Barcelona left fullback Jordi Alba out of its squad for Saturday's game at Real Sociedad as a precautionary measure to avoid injury.
Liverpool will play Manchester City, AC Milan and Olimpiakos during a preseason U.S. exhibition tour, and Manchester United will face Inter Milan and Roma.
Bayern Munich returns to London for the first time since winning its fifth Champions League title at Wembley last May to take on Arsenal in the round-of-16 on Wednesday.
UEFA has punished CSKA Moscow, Cypriot club Apollon Limassol and Serbia Under-21s for racist behavior by their fans with full or partial stadium closures.
Tom Timmermann, St.Louis Post-Dispatch, United States
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Real Madrid and AC Milan will play preseason games in the United States.
Despite a pair of victories over Manchester City, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho thinks the northern rival is the class of the Premier League.