- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Manchester United F.C.
Manchester United Football Club is an English professional football club based in Stretford, Greater Manchester. The club currently plays in the Premier League, of which it was a founding member in 1992, and has competed in the UEFA Champions League every year since the 1996–97 season. Founded as Newton Heath LYR Football Club in 1878, the club changed its name after coming close to bankruptcy in 1902, ten years after joining The Football League and six years before its first league title. In 1909, the club moved to its current home, Old Trafford, now a UEFA five-star rated stadium and the third-largest football ground in the United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
UEFA has banned Bayern Munich fans from a section of the stadium for the next Champions League game against Manchester United because of discriminatory behavior of supporters.
Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
David Beckham may have slowed down a notch on the soccer field, but his A-list celebrity status is still intact.
Having played for some of the world's best teams, Thierry Henry knows the MLS All Stars will face a daunting task against Manchester United in the league's annual mid-season classic.
MOSCOW (AP) — John Terry ran up to the ball, with Chelsea needing only a successful penalty kick to win its first European Champions League title. The Blues captain slipped on the wet turf of Luzhniki Stadium and his shot glanced off a post.