- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Manchester United F.C.
Latest Manchester United F.C. Items
Daniel Sturridge's late header gave England a 1-0 victory over Denmark on Wednesday on a largely ineffective night for the World Cup-bound team in its final friendly before the squad is named.
Panathinaikos ended Olympiakos' 27-match unbeaten league run on Sunday with a stormy 3-0 away victory that was interrupted for long stretches by home fans who threw flares and other objects onto the pitch.
After a gloomy start to 2014 for English Premier League teams in Europe, Tottenham achieved what five rivals failed to do - win.
Manchester United will enjoy the welcome distraction of Champions League football this week, taking on Greek side Olympiakos in the round of 16.
The University of Michigan is holding talks about bringing top soccer teams Real Madrid and Manchester United to the 109,901-seat Michigan Stadium on Aug. 2 as part of the International Champions Cup.
Wins by Chelsea and Manchester City, and a potent attacking display by Arsenal, left the top of the Premier League unchanged Saturday.
The University of Minnesota will host a Guinness International Champions Cup soccer game between Manchester City and Olympiacos on Aug. 2.
Fulham fired manager Rene Meulensteen and appointed Felix Magath on Friday, saying "action was required" in its bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide