- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Manfred Fuellhardt
A man armed with a handgun attacked a bus carrying U.S. airmen outside Frankfurt Airport on Wednesday, killing two Americans and wounding two others before being taken into custody, authorities said.
A gunman identified as a German-born Muslim killed two American airmen Wednesday and wounded two others, after shooting at a U.S. military bus at the Frankfurt airport, authorities said.
The bus driver and a passenger were killed, while one airman suffered light injuries and a second suffered serious wounds and was in life-threatening condition, he said.
The attacker and U.S. military personnel apparently had an altercation in front of the bus just before the man started shooting, Mr. Fuellhardt said.