- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Latest Manhattan Items
A man who was shot and wounded by police during a confrontation at a Manhattan motel pleaded no contest to three charges.
Commissioners in Riley County have agreed to pay an outstanding hospital bill for a driver who was badly injured while fleeing from police.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is calling the arrest of actor Alec Baldwin "unfortunate."
A new Kansas National Guard field artillery brigade approved to be headquartered in Manhattan will provide command and control to two field artillery battalions in Hiawatha and Wichita.
A manufacturing company is planning a $7 million capital investment in its Manhattan plant, which is expected to create 100 new jobs.
A federal appeals judge put a prosecutor on the defensive over the government's approach to insider trading cases on Tuesday, questioning the message it sends Wall Street as it scores successes including 80 convictions over the last six years.
People living in dense urban areas are not only more likely to be thinner and healthier, they are also more likely to move up the income ladder.
They're known affectionately as the dumpster puppies.
A driver facing criminal charges over a 24-minute lap around Manhattan told police he was a "car fanatic" who wanted to break unofficial records for circling the island, but he said that the viral video of the stunt was sped up, making it appear he was driving faster than he was, court documents released Tuesday show.