- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Mankato Free Press
The Free Press is a daily newspaper published in Mankato, Minnesota. - Source: Wikipedia
The former head football coach at Minnesota State-Mankato has asked to have court records from an unfounded child pornography case against him erased.
Prosecutors have filed additional charges against a Bemidji man accused of beating to death a fellow patient at a psychiatric hospital in January, saying he assaulted another patient the week before that attack and broke the man's nose.
Some Blue Earth County residents have figured out a way to save the Dodd Ford Bridge over the Blue Earth River.
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — Despite some emotional opposition, shareholders of the Blue Earth County Fair have voted to move the 154-year-old event from its historic location in Garden City to the edge of Mankato.
The head football coach at Minnesota State, Mankato, has been arrested on charges related to child pornography.
The head football coach at Minnesota State, Mankato, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of child pornography, sheriff's officials said.