- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
Latest Manmohan Singh Items
NEW DELHI (AP) — India's prime minister announced Friday he would step aside after 10 years following this summer's general election, saying Rahul Gandhi should replace him if the ruling Congress Party manages to stay in power.
In a meeting Friday with India's prime minister, President Obama talked about the new Miss America but apparently didn't address the U.S. business community's concerns about intellectual property theft.
Dodging patent protection will make modern drugs scarce
Indian police charged six men with murder on Saturday, adding to accusations that they beat and gang-raped a woman on a New Delhi bus nearly two weeks ago in a case that shocked the country.
Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh pledged Thursday to take action to protect the nation's women while the young victim of a gang rape on a New Delhi bus was flown to Singapore for treatment of severe internal injuries.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh pledged Thursday to take action to protect the nation's women while the young victim of a gang rape on a New Delhi bus was flown to Singapore for treatment of severe internal injuries.
A team of Japanese scientists says faults under a nuclear plant in northern Japan are likely active, which could further delay resumption of idled reactors.
A major reshuffle of India's Cabinet on Sunday left one question dangling: Where was Rahul Gandhi?
Manmohan Singh's coalition has splintered and his government is fighting for survival. But the Indian prime minister, who has been criticized for presiding meekly over a corrupt government, is suddenly being hailed as a bold, powerful leader.