- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Manmohan Singh Items
NEW DELHI (AP) — India's prime minister announced Friday he would step aside after 10 years following this summer's general election, saying Rahul Gandhi should replace him if the ruling Congress Party manages to stay in power.
In a meeting Friday with India's prime minister, President Obama talked about the new Miss America but apparently didn't address the U.S. business community's concerns about intellectual property theft.
Dodging patent protection will make modern drugs scarce
Indian police charged six men with murder on Saturday, adding to accusations that they beat and gang-raped a woman on a New Delhi bus nearly two weeks ago in a case that shocked the country.
Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh pledged Thursday to take action to protect the nation's women while the young victim of a gang rape on a New Delhi bus was flown to Singapore for treatment of severe internal injuries.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh pledged Thursday to take action to protect the nation's women while the young victim of a gang rape on a New Delhi bus was flown to Singapore for treatment of severe internal injuries.
A team of Japanese scientists says faults under a nuclear plant in northern Japan are likely active, which could further delay resumption of idled reactors.
A major reshuffle of India's Cabinet on Sunday left one question dangling: Where was Rahul Gandhi?
Manmohan Singh's coalition has splintered and his government is fighting for survival. But the Indian prime minister, who has been criticized for presiding meekly over a corrupt government, is suddenly being hailed as a bold, powerful leader.