- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Latest Manmohan Singh Items
Suchitra Sen, a legendary Indian actress known for her memorable roles in both Bengali-language and Hindi Bollywood films, died Friday of heart failure. She was 82.
NEW DELHI (AP) — India's prime minister announced Friday he would step aside after 10 years following this summer's general election, saying Rahul Gandhi should replace him if the ruling Congress Party manages to stay in power.
The Election Commission of India has approved the launch of the first all-women bank in the country on Tuesday, although branches have been banned in Delhi and Madhya Pradesh.
In a meeting Friday with India's prime minister, President Obama talked about the new Miss America but apparently didn't address the U.S. business community's concerns about intellectual property theft.
India's handling of intellectual property rights and patents has raised the ire of lawmakers on Capitol Hill, governors from across the nation, business leaders and pharmaceutical giants — and if that path continues, analysts say, the economic relationship between the two nations may come to a grinding halt.
Dodging patent protection will make modern drugs scarce
A Hindu nationalist leader is his party's top candidate to become India's next prime minister, despite being banned from entering the U.S. because of accusations his government was involved in deadly anti-Muslim riots.
A pair of bombs exploded Thursday evening in a crowded shopping area in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad, killing at least 12 people and wounding scores of others in the worst bombing in the country in more than a year, officials said.
India's army and navy canceled New Year's celebrations on Monday out of respect for a New Delhi student whose gang-rape and murder has set off an impassioned debate about what the nation needs to do to prevent such a tragedy from happening again.