- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
Latest Manmohan Singh Items
India's top telecommunications official said Tuesday that Internet giants such as Facebook and Google have ignored his demands to screen derogatory material from their sites, so the government would have to act on its own.
An al Qaeda-linked terror group claimed responsibility for a briefcase bomb that killed at least 11 people and injured more than 65 others when it exploded Wednesday morning outside a New Delhi courthouse.
Pollyannas had looked to the globe's "emerging economies" - China, India, Brazil, et al. - for growth to help ward off worldwide economic recession, as the Western economies and Japan stumbled.
Criticism mounted Monday against an Indian activist's hunger strike, with public figures saying it threatens democracy and smacks of demagoguery, even as thousands joined his protest demanding stronger anti-corruption legislation.
Residents of India's commerce capital expressed grief Thursday over a trio of synchronized bombings that killed 18 and wounded 131, and anger over the government's failure to stop terror attacks since the 2008 siege of Mumbai.
The globalized economy's undertow is ripping all around the world.
The Indian government hosted Iran's president in 2008 to appease India's left-wing and Muslim voters, according to a U.S. diplomatic cable published Monday by the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks.
Outspoken vegetarian Paul McCartney is urging India to declare a national Vegetarian Day to celebrate meat-free living and compassion toward animals.
NEW DELHI | The theme of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's visit to India was "friends, not rivals," but a border dispute remains a source of tension and, analysts warn, potential conflict between the Asian giants.