- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Manny Atkins
Manny Atkins tied a career high with 27 points and Georgia State took down Texas-Arlington 77-49 Thursday to earn at least a share of the regular season Sun Belt Conference title.
Manny Atkins hit a 3-pointer with 0.8 seconds left to give Georgia State its 17th win in its last 18 games, an 80-77 victory over Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday night.
Manny Atkins scored 21 points and grabbed nine rebounds as Georgia State continued to roll in conference action with a 75-60 victory over Louisiana-Monroe Thursday.
R.J. Hunter scored 25 points and Manny Atkins had 22 points as Georgia State remained unbeaten in conference play with a 99-73 win over Arkansas-Little Rock on Saturday.
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — R.J. Hunter scored 30 points to lead Georgia State to a 73-63 win over South Alabama on Saturday for its sixth-straight win.
R.J. Hunter led the Panthers with 26 points, Manny Atkins added 18, Ryan Harrow 15 and Devonta White 11.