- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
Latest Manny Diaz Items
Texas Athletic Director Steve Patterson says no decision has been made about the future of Longhorns coach Mack Brown.
Mack Brown's attorney says the Texas coach has not resigned, denying a report that his client was ready to step down after 16 seasons with the Longhorns.
Mack Brown says he doesn't read it, doesn't listen to it and does his best to ignore it. He wants no part of any discussion about whether his job is on the line when the Texas Longhorns play rival Oklahoma in Dallas on Saturday at the Cotton Bowl.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 2 of the regular season.
Texas fired defensive coordinator Manny Diaz on Sunday, less than 24 hours after one of the worst defensive performances in the history of the program.
With each day that goes by, the 2009 national championship game fades a bit more at Texas.
Looks like it's Grover Norquist's turn to ride the insult wagon. The founder of Americans for Tax Reform is under scrutiny after seven lawmakers revealed they are not so keen about his long-standing "Taxpayer Protection Pledge," currently signed by 279 members of Congress, including three Democrats.
Texas coach Mack Brown is keeping his rebuilding project private _ for now.
Mississippi State has promoted Chris Wilson to defensive coordinator, one day after Manny Diaz left the position to take the same job at Texas.