- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Manny Machado Items
St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina won his sixth straight Gold Glove award Tuesday, making him one of four players in the World Series rewarded for superior defense this season.
Becoming a World Series star was far from the troubled mind of David Ross last summer.
Baltimore Orioles third baseman Manny Machado has been taken off the field on a stretcher after injuring his left leg running out an infield single.
From Manny Machado's sling to Aroldis Chapman's zing to a fan's sting, there was plenty to see at the All-Star game Tuesday night. Well, except for runs.
Lost in all the commotion about Yasiel Puig are the trickiest predicaments when it comes to the All-Star game.
These Birds don't rattle easily.
The highest-paid player in baseball could only sit and watch when Raul Ibanez pinch hit for him and tied the game with a bottom-of-the-ninth home run.
Manny Machado blooped an RBI single barely ahead of left fielder Matt Joyce's desperate drive with two outs in the 14th inning and the Baltimore Orioles beat Tampa Bay 3-2 Thursday, completing a three-game sweep and remaining atop the AL East.
Josh Hamilton hit his 32nd homer and drove in three runs, Yu Darvish struck out eight and the Texas Rangers beat the Detroit Tigers 8-3 Sunday.