- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Manny Pacquiao
Emmanuel "Manny" Dapidran Pacquiao, PLH (; born December 17, 1978) is a Filipino professional boxer and politician. He is the first eight-division world champion, in which he has won ten world titles, as well as the first to win the Lineal Championship in four different weight classes. - Source: Wikipedia
Manny Pacquiao will return to the ring in November, most likely in Macau, and has signed a new two-year contract with promoter Bob Arum that could take him to the end of his career.
Although Juan Manuel Marquez rarely acts his age in the ring, the 40-year-old welterweight turned back the clock to a specific time and place while he battered Mike Alvarado.
The punches kept landing long after Mike Alvarado lost his world junior welterweight title in his last fight.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. was talking about his latest baubles, perhaps because even he finds them more interesting than his latest opponent.
Nearly two years later, Manny Pacquiao finally got the decision most people thought he deserved the first time against Timothy Bradley.
The old Manny Pacquiao returned for thrilling bursts, hounding Timothy Bradley onto the ropes and battering the welterweight champion with whip-quick combinations that recalled the Pacman's magical prime.
Timothy Bradley never imagined he would have to avenge a victory.
Craig Metcalfe has been added to the three-judge panel for Manny Pacquiao's rematch with Timothy Bradley on Saturday after judge John Keane fell ill.
Manny Pacquiao is out to show Timothy Bradley that he still has a "killer instinct."
Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley intend to leave no doubt this time.