- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Manti Te'O
Veteran NFL and college coach Brian VanGorder was officially hired as the defensive coordinator at Notre Dame on Monday after spending the past season as linebacker coach for the New York Jets.
San Diego linebacker Manti Te'o suffered a concussion late in the first half and won't return to Sunday's AFC divisional playoff game against the Denver Broncos.
Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III has signed with an agent and will forego his final year of eligibility to enter the NFL draft, where he is projected by many to be a first-round draft pick.
Chargers rookie linebacker Manti Te'o will sit out this week with a sprained right foot and miss San Diego's game at Chicago on Thursday.
On the way to the national championship game, everything seemed to go Notre Dame's way in 2012.
With several big names available, Jacksonville went to a lesser program for an unpublicized player to open the second round of the NFL draft Friday night: safety Johnathan Cyprien of Florida International.
Manti Te'o spent Thursday night with his family in Hawaii, watching the first round of the NFL draft and expecting a phone call that never came.
Manti Te'o and Geno Smith provided the sizzle previously missing from the NFL draft.
Since 1936, the NFL has picked the best of college football to join the pro league. From the very first pick _ Jay Berwanger, who also was the first bust, never playing a down in the NFL _ to last year's No. 1, Andrew Luck, the draft has always offered plenty of intrigue for teams and fans.
Manti Te'o walked into a crowded room of reporters Saturday, took a breath and settled in for 15 minutes of NFL scouting combine history.