- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Manu Ginobili
Less than 24 hours after Manu Ginobili helped deliver a Game 1 victory over Dallas in the Western Conference playoffs, he helped deliver something even better.
The tone in Kawhi Leonard's voice never changes.
The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
On the list of free agents available last summer, Marco Belinelli's name certainly didn't stand out.
San Antonio Spurs reserve guard Manu Ginobili will sit out Thursday night against Oklahoma City, while Thunder center Kendrick Perkins will return to action.
The San Antonio Spurs didn't dwell on nearly blowing a 24-point lead in the second half. They won, and that's all that mattered to the veteran club.
The San Antonio Spurs gave Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili the night off to rest against the Golden State Warriors.
Manu Ginobili and the San Antonio Spurs put together a dominant offensive performance on Sunday night.
It didn't take long for the San Antonio Spurs to show the Chicago Bulls why they're leading the NBA.
Coming off their most exhilarating victory of the season, the San Antonio Spurs admitted they had a letdown against the Orlando Magic.
The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
The Spurs play a style that's been described as boring and ugly at times, so it only made sense that they felt comfortable down the stretch against Charlotte in a game their own coach said was "hard to watch."
The fact that San Antonio weathered a spate of injuries and a road trip that lasted nearly a month did not surprise Detroit coach John Loyer. But the efficiency the Spurs showed in their return home and return to health left him and the Pistons a bit awe-struck.
San Antonio guards Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, and forward Tiago Splitter are all out of the lineup for the Spurs in their game against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night.
Patty Mills said Saturday night reminded him a little of playing for the Australian Olympic team in 2012.
"The baby thing is very unique," Ginobili said. "When I saw that head for the first time I just, it's hard to contain tears. It's a pretty incredible moment."
he said that exhilaration is nothing compared to the births of his sons.