- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Manuel Urbina
Manuel Urbina, the tribe's high chief, acknowledged his group has sold at least 10,000 tribal memberships to illegal aliens for about $50 each.
"We are not going against the law, we're with the law," he said, claiming membership papers can help illegal aliens avoid being detained by authorities if they are asked for documents.