- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Manuel
Buffalo quarterback Kevin Kolb was treated for concussion-like symptoms after getting kneed in the back of the helmet in the Bills' preseason game Saturday against the Washington Redskins.
EJ Manuel told himself he wasn't going to cry.
Justin Upton, acquired with Johnson from Arizona in a seven-player trade on Thursday, had his first news conference on Tuesday. Brother B.J. was in the audience with the brothers' beaming parents, Manny and Yvonne.
The fourth "Ice Age" film has the same easy good nature typical of the decade-old animated franchise. While the first fans of the 2002 original have long aged out of the target audience for these celebrity-voiced prehistoric mammals, new recruits are likely being minted via DVD and download.
The "Ice Age" films, which now number four, might have a prehistoric setting like the Flintstones, but their cartoon world is much closer to Wile E. Coyote.
South Carolina is returning to the scene of its worst loss to face Florida State, which hopes to have Christian Ponder back, in the Chick-fil-A Bowl on Friday night.
Thirty years ago, Jeane J. Kirkpatrick charged the Carter administration with hypocrisy and doublethink. Why, she asked in "Dictatorships and Double Standards," did President Carter always seem to find fault with the human rights records of friendly powers while letting unfriendly states off the hook? Why, she wondered, was the triumph of unfriendly states considered beneficial to America's "true interests?"
NEW YORK (AP) - EJ Manuel told himself he wasn't going to cry.
His mother, Jackie, is in remission from breast cancer, he said.