- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mao Zedong Items
A Republican candidate for California governor is comparing President Barack Obama's gun control policies with those of dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and North Korea's Kim Jong Il.
State Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, R-Twin Peaks, posted a Twitter message Tuesday with an image that compared what he said were figures who have supported gun rights with those who have supported gun control.
Taiwan or, more correctly, the Republic of China on Taiwan, is a sort of Asian Israel.
Retinal surgeon Andrew Lam's new novel, with World War II as the backdrop, takes place China.
Poet and playwright Amiri Baraka has died at age 79, his booking agent said.
Amiri Baraka, the militant man of letters and tireless agitator whose blues-based, fist-shaking poems, plays and criticism made him a provocative and groundbreaking force in American culture, has died. He was 79.
For most Europeans, World War II began with Germany's invasion of Poland in September 1939. Many Asians, however, date the war from May 1937, when Japanese forces in China created an "incident" that metastasized into all-out war. It was a war that China was ill-equipped to fight.
A 30,000 square-foot monument honoring fallen agents who had been sent to spy on Taiwan opened recently to the public at the command headquarters area of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) outside Beijing.
New tensions between China and the United States are threatening to upset Vice President Joseph R. Biden's visit to Beijing next week.