- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marc Bashoor
Five people in an Oxon Hill home died of carbon monoxide poisoning Monday night after the toxic gas leaked out of a rusty heating pipe, Prince George's County fire department officials said.
Two firefighters seriously injured during a house fire in Prince George's County are awake and recovering, family members speaking publicly Sunday for the first time said about the young volunteers overpowered by a blast of flames.
Prince George's County Executive Rushern L. Baker III on Friday nominated the interim chiefs of the police and fire departments to lead the agencies on a permanent basis.
Prince George's County Fire Chief Marc Bashoor said there appears to have been no foul play.
Chief Bashoor said the thermostat indicates the heater had been turned on Monday night, and the pipes appeared to be poorly maintained.