- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marc Black
Maryland is experiencing a run on guns before some of the toughest firearms laws in the nation take effect next month, testing the limits of state police to process the tens of thousands of additional applications being submitted.
Rapper 2Chainz has been arrested on drug charges in Maryland where he was to perform at a college event.
Rapper 2 Chainz has been arrested on drug charges in Maryland where he was performing at a college homecoming event.
Standard patrols were stationed around the area, Sgt. Marc Black said.
"We are aware of it," Maryland State Police spokesman Sgt. Marc Black said. "As long as they are not breaking the law, we are going to allow it."