- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Marc Littman
Metro spokesman Marc Littman says the Toyota Siena apparently ran the red light shortly before 10 a.m Tuesday south of downtown Los Angeles and hit a northbound Blue Line train at an intersection.
Littman says the 22-mile Blue Line between Los Angeles and Long Beach is no stranger to car accidents.