- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Marc Littman
A minivan collided with a light rail commuter train in Los Angeles, leaving 13 people injured, two seriously.
For 10 agonizing minutes, an 18-year-old mentally disabled woman was raped in the back of a near-empty Los Angeles County bus as it rolled past a state park and a cemetery, and no one did anything about it.
Millions of Americans preparing to survive an earthquake ducked under tables and covered their heads Thursday as part of the annual "Great ShakeOut" drill.
Metro spokesman Marc Littman says the Toyota Siena apparently ran the red light shortly before 10 a.m Tuesday south of downtown Los Angeles and hit a northbound Blue Line train at an intersection.
Littman says the 22-mile Blue Line between Los Angeles and Long Beach is no stranger to car accidents.