- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Marc Littman
A minivan collided with a light rail commuter train in Los Angeles, leaving 13 people injured, two seriously.
For 10 agonizing minutes, an 18-year-old mentally disabled woman was raped in the back of a near-empty Los Angeles County bus as it rolled past a state park and a cemetery, and no one did anything about it.
Millions of Americans preparing to survive an earthquake ducked under tables and covered their heads Thursday as part of the annual "Great ShakeOut" drill.
Metro spokesman Marc Littman says the Toyota Siena apparently ran the red light shortly before 10 a.m Tuesday south of downtown Los Angeles and hit a northbound Blue Line train at an intersection.
Littman says the 22-mile Blue Line between Los Angeles and Long Beach is no stranger to car accidents.