- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marc Maron
"I don't vilify all Republicans, I don't believe all Republicans are evil, I believe there are lots of good people who just believe differently," Tim Robbins told a packed audience last week in Santa Monica, where he was interviewed by liberal comedian Marc Maron.
As a new wave of big names enter the growing field of Web series, leave it to Larry David to keep enthusiasm in check.
"That is a long way to go to deny something," Mr. Maron replied, laughing.
"I'm very hopeful right now,"