- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Marc Rich Items
Marc Rich, the "King of Commodities" trader who fled to Switzerland in 1983 to avoid federal prosecution on more than 50 fraud and racketeering charges — and who was pardoned by President Bill Clinton in 2001 — died Wednesday at the age of 78.
Thousands of Americans are languishing in federal prisons for lying to federal officials. Federal officials themselves often get a pass when they tell a whopper to Congress. It's a double standard that must end.
The "Fast and Furious" probe isn't the first time Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.'s truthfulness has been challenged by members of Congress.