- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
Latest Marc Rich Items
Marc Rich, the "King of Commodities" trader who fled to Switzerland in 1983 to avoid federal prosecution on more than 50 fraud and racketeering charges — and who was pardoned by President Bill Clinton in 2001 — died Wednesday at the age of 78.
Thousands of Americans are languishing in federal prisons for lying to federal officials. Federal officials themselves often get a pass when they tell a whopper to Congress. It's a double standard that must end.
The "Fast and Furious" probe isn't the first time Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr.'s truthfulness has been challenged by members of Congress.