- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Marc S. Bashoor
Prince George's County fire officials are blaming the drop in temperatures for a series of fires that forced several families from their homes and critically burned one man over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The recent fire in Riverdale that injured several Prince George's County firefighters is being investigated as arson, officials said Wednesday.
Prince George's County Fire Chief Marc S. Bashoor said his crews were called in to assist with supply line work to get water to the fire.
"That's standard mutual aid," he said.