- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Marc Verica
No one chanted Marc Verica's name after practice at Redskins Park on Wednesday. There weren't No. 15 jerseys or glossy action photos of him in protective plastic sleeves to autograph. Even the quarterback's teammates seemed to forget the undrafted free agent from the University of Virginia was part of training camp.
Virginia will find out this weekend where its passing offense really stands — if it really is among the best in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
"Just being here isn't enough," the 23-year-old Verica said before he was released.
"You show the coaches you can outwork everybody," Verica said. "If you're a quarterback, especially at the professional level, it should be know that you're the hardest worker."