- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
Latest Marc Verica Items
The 2010 season wasn't easy for Kris Burd. On top of enduring the sting of eight losses, the Virginia wide receiver had to fight through an ankle injury that kept him in pain for the season's final 10 games.
Joe Torchia seemed destined for the NFL before he even set foot on a college campus.
No one chanted Marc Verica's name after practice at Redskins Park on Wednesday. There weren't No. 15 jerseys or glossy action photos of him in protective plastic sleeves to autograph. Even the quarterback's teammates seemed to forget the undrafted free agent from the University of Virginia was part of training camp.
The opening of spring practice last month provided a rush to Virginia senior safety Rodney McLeod.
Jermaine Thomas ran for 112 yards and two touchdowns in the first half and Florida State pounded Virginia 34-14 on Saturday.
Virginia will find out this weekend where its passing offense really stands — if it really is among the best in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Mike London didn't realize how consumed he had become with his new job as Virginia's football coach until his daughter asked him a question.