- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Marcel Granollers
Eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez won his first title in nearly four years after rallying to beat fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 in an all-Spanish final on clay at the Grand Prix Hassan II on Sunday.
Fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers will face eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in an all-Spanish final at the Grand Prix Hassan II after both won their semifinals on Saturday.
Murray retired from his second-round match with Spanish opponent Marcel Granollers at the Italian Open on Wednesday with lower back pain and considers himself doubtful for the French Open.
The Czech Republic won the doubles Saturday to take a 2-1 lead over defending champion Spain in the Davis Cup final, moving one victory away from its first title as an independent nation.
Brothers Bob and Mike Bryan earned the United States its first point of a Davis Cup quarterfinal against Spain, keeping the Americans alive with a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Marcel Granollers and Fernando Verdasco in doubles Saturday.
"He is a good player and he can do well in Roland Garros and if he has a problem then I can understand he is thinking of Paris," Granollers said. "I think he played better at the end of the second set but he knows his problem."
"I served well until the (fourth) set," Granollers said. "But I couldn't put in the first serve in that game."