- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Marcel Granollers
Milos Raonic became the first Canadian man in the Open era to reach the quarterfinals of a Grand Slam tournament by defeating Marcel Granollers of Spain 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 in the fourth round of the French Open on Sunday.
Eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez won his first title in nearly four years after rallying to beat fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers 5-7, 6-4, 6-3 in an all-Spanish final on clay at the Grand Prix Hassan II on Sunday.
Fourth-seeded Marcel Granollers will face eighth-seeded Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in an all-Spanish final at the Grand Prix Hassan II after both won their semifinals on Saturday.
Murray retired from his second-round match with Spanish opponent Marcel Granollers at the Italian Open on Wednesday with lower back pain and considers himself doubtful for the French Open.
The Czech Republic won the doubles Saturday to take a 2-1 lead over defending champion Spain in the Davis Cup final, moving one victory away from its first title as an independent nation.
Brothers Bob and Mike Bryan earned the United States its first point of a Davis Cup quarterfinal against Spain, keeping the Americans alive with a 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 victory over Marcel Granollers and Fernando Verdasco in doubles Saturday.
"For us, it was a very special to win," Granollers said. "We come here with a lot of confidence after winning in London. We're ready to fight for everything."
"I served well until the (fourth) set," Granollers said. "But I couldn't put in the first serve in that game."