- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Marcel Hirscher Items
The powerful Austria team justified its reputation Sunday with Austrian prodigies Marcel Hirscher and Anna Fenninger sweeping the last races and titles, in slalom and giant slalom, respectively.
Marcel Hirscher beat Felix Neureuther in a testy Austria vs. Germany duel for the World Cup slalom title on Sunday.
The international season in Alpine skiing ended Sunday with the final races of the five-month World Cup campaign.
Marcel Hirscher and Ted Ligety ensured the standout Austria and United States teams both emerged winners on a thrilling Saturday at Alpine skiing's World Cup Finals.
Marcel Hirscher clinched his third straight overall World Cup title on Saturday but couldn't prevent Ted Ligety from winning his fifth season-long giant slalom trophy.
On a great day for ski-crazy Austria, Anna Fenninger won her first overall Alpine World Cup title and Marcel Hirscher took a huge step toward his third.
Aksel Lund Svindal all but conceded the overall World Cup title to Marcel Hirscher on Thursday after failing to score points in a super-G surprisingly won by Alexis Pinturault of France.
Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway retook the lead in the overall World Cup standings on Wednesday by placing fifth in a downhill won by Olympic champion Matthias Mayer of Austria.
After Austria easily topped the Alpine skiing medals table at the Sochi Olympics, Marcel Hirscher and Anna Fenninger aim to put the "Wunderteam" back on top of the World Cup standings.