- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Marcell Ozuna
Cole Hamels tried for an extra base and got thrown out. Then he gave Giancarlo Stanton a pitch to hit and paid for it.
Even the major-league ERA leader can make mistakes, and when he did, the Miami Marlins were ready.
"When I received the call, I felt very excited," Ozuna said. "I didn't sleep last night."
"It was a little cramp," said Ozuna, who sat out Monday. "But I'm OK. I'm good to go."