- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Marcell Ozuna
Cole Hamels tried for an extra base and got thrown out. Then he gave Giancarlo Stanton a pitch to hit and paid for it.
Even the major-league ERA leader can make mistakes, and when he did, the Miami Marlins were ready.
"It was a little cramp," said Ozuna, who sat out Monday. "But I'm OK. I'm good to go."
"When I received the call, I felt very excited," Ozuna said. "I didn't sleep last night."