- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Marcellus Mcrae
If James Holmes pleads not guilty by reason of insanity, prosecutors wanting to prove that he methodically carried out a deadly Colorado movie theater shooting have a difficult task before them: They must prove he is sane.
"This is a historic day. This is a huge, huge win for the children of the state of California, educators and the educational system," attorney Marcellus McRae said at a Los Angeles news conference after the decision was announced.
While McRae said he believes the overwhelming number of California teachers are competent, he said the few bad ones almost always end up at poor, minority school districts, thus depriving their students of their right to a quality education.