- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Marcelo Saragosa
Marcelo Saragosa didn't ask for much. One minute, he kept telling his coach, was all he needed.
"I try to share a lot of experience because the young players don't realize how the playoffs are different," said Saragosa, who won the 2005 MLS Cup with the Los Angeles Galaxy. "Getting a championship is a feeling you cannot imagine."
Montreal goalkeeper Troy Perkins preserved his team's two-goal lead in the 78th minute with a diving save to deny D.C. midfielder Marcelo Saragosa.