- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Marcelo Saragosa
Marcelo Saragosa didn't ask for much. One minute, he kept telling his coach, was all he needed.
"I try to share a lot of experience because the young players don't realize how the playoffs are different," said Saragosa, who won the 2005 MLS Cup with the Los Angeles Galaxy. "Getting a championship is a feeling you cannot imagine."
Montreal goalkeeper Troy Perkins preserved his team's two-goal lead in the 78th minute with a diving save to deny D.C. midfielder Marcelo Saragosa.