- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Marcia L. Fudge
Latest Marcia L. Fudge Items
Black lawmakers pressed President Obama on Tuesday to ensure that immigration reform doesn't shortchange African immigrants, and they strategized about ways to protect minority voting rights in the wake of the Supreme Court's ruling that struck down a key provision of the Voting Rights Act.
Congressional Black Caucus Chairwoman Marcia L. Fudge issued a letter Monday that slams the first black president for a lack of diversity among his closest advisers, Roll Call reports.