- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Marcin Gortat Items
A back injury to Marcin Gortat could keep him out of Friday's game, too, but the Wizards can't use his absence as an excuse for losing to a team such as the Lakers.
Marcin Gortat will start tonight vs the Lakers, despite lower back injury
The Lakers won't play a lot of defense, because they can't, and their only shot of beating anybody of quality is to push the pace and get the Wizards into a rec-league style of game.
Marcin Gortat is going to try to play vs the Lakers, but if he is still in significant pain he could miss his second game in a row.
The Wizards didn't just lose their second game in a row on the road Thursday, but they're losing ground in the East playoff seedings after falling 116-103 in Portland.
Bad news for Wizards fans: Marcin Gortat will miss Thursday's game against the Blazers with back pain.
Marcin Gortat missed his first game of the season with a sore back, creating a space for Kevin Seraphin to finally play again and prove his value.
Wizards center Marcin Gortat has been scratched from the lineup just before Washington's game against the Portland Trail Blazers because of a lower back strain.
Marcin Gortat has suggested all season that when the Wizards get on a roll, they tend to take certain opponents lightly and now they're faced with a must-win in Portland.